This website is wholly owned and operated by Summit USJ. All the operations and services available in this website are fully managed and operated by Summit USJ. All the contents residing in this website is the property of Summit USJ.
Internet users who access and use this website shall accept without limitation or qualification, all the Terms and Conditions stated and shall automatically be bound by the said terms and conditions upon using the website. By using this website you represent that you have read and understood the terms and conditions stated herein and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
The internet user may not copy, distribute, publish or commercially exploit the content of this website, or use this website for any other purposes not specified herein. This website may only be used for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not violate the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this website by a third party. Such restriction or inhibition shall include but is not limited to, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or of defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable material of any kind or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Summit USJ does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion or other information display or distributed through summit-usj.com
. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such advice, opinion or information shall be at your sole risk. Summit USJ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Summit-usj.com
may make any changes to the site at any time without notice.
The materials in this website are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. By using this website you agree to indemnify, defend and hold summit-usj.com
website, Summit USJ and all affiliated partners harmless against any claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages including attorney’s fees arising from any submissions by you or through your account.
This website may contain link(s) to third party sites. Summit USJ is not responsible for the content of those sites as it is operated by other entities. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, authorization or sponsorship by Summit USJ of those site(s) or the products and services provided there. You use of the contents in the third party sites are at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Summit USJ has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Summit USJ reserves the right, at any time without prior notice to you, to change the format and content of the website at any time. By using this website, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
Summit USJ may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Summit USJ site, including the availability of any features of the site at any time. Summit USJ may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the site without notice or liability. Summit USJ may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Summit USJ of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Summit-usj.com
will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
You understand that all info, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. In other words you, and not Summit USJ, are entirely responsible and liable for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via this Service. You agree not to use the service to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, racist, abusive, harassing, pornographic, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or ethnically, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- harm minors in any way;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Features;
- post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- amend, damage or delete any Content or other forms of communications that are not your own Content;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Summit USJ official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.